Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kate's 15 Minute Challenge

Finally, a good week to report. I wanted to see what some of the stars looked like joined together.


Making the diamonds is fast and easy, but joining them together is going slowly. I joined a quilting group and they were talking about an older lady who had some special magnifying glasses that helped her make tiny stitches. I think I need to look for something like that for this work.

See how others are doing with their 15 minutes a day at Kate's blog Life in Pieces.


15 Minute Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Great week! and the stars are looking great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you on a successful week~!
    it just so happens that i posted about paper piecing as well, and yes,one pair of those glasses for me please. LOL

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loves the stars. Maybe I should start making them after I finish my GFG quilt. I loves English PP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have your work cut out for you but the stars sure look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stars... good luck in completing the project. liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stars, very pretty. Seven out of seven days is definitely a good week. Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.