Monday, October 6, 2014

A Most Wonderful Gift for the Singer Featherweight

I showed you the Singer Featherweight I bought at an estate sale in this post. It came with the basic foot, and after researching it, I saw that the old zipper attachment I had held onto for many years would have worked on it - except I donated it to a thrift store just a couple of years ago. Then Nancy from Wyoming Breezes contacted me because she had found some attachments for the Featherweight and wanted to know if I wanted them. And then she gifted them to me!

I've been dying to show them to you, but I thought it would be best to identify them first. Aren't they wonderful?



Thank you Nancy!

6 comments:

  1. You are very welcome.

    I'm not sure the lady at the thrift shop even knew the contents of the green box. At $1, I knew a bargain when I saw it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $1? Wow, that was a bargain. I can't wait to try them out.

      Delete
  2. wonderful! how's the featherweight working out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to admit this, but dh bought a new plug but hasn't put it on the sewing machine yet. That's at the top of his honey-do for Saturday.

      Delete
  3. I keep trying to follow you by email, by get a notification that you do not have it turned on? Glad you found the attachment for your machine. I talked with you at about February about how much our cats were alike, that is how I recognized your blog. Our Boss passed about a month ago, he is missed. Hope Buddy is doing fine. If you get your follow by email working I sure you would notify me.
    Be safe and blessings.
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool attachments. Have you had a chance to try any of them out?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.