Sunday, April 5, 2015

Stash Report 14 and Design Wall Monday

I didn't do any sewing of any kind this week so my fabric usage is 0. I did a quick inventory of my quilt fabrics and added 18.25 yards into the stash, but didn't buy any fabric this week either. That's the only good thing. It's no surprise to me though; once it is time for the garden, everything else takes the back seat. We bought the last of our peppers in Gun Barrel City on Saturday and spent Saturday evening planting before a nice rain moved in. It was cool and misty all day and will be too muddy to get into the garden tomorrow, but I still won't be doing any quilting. I'm determined to get my cutting table finished. I've been dragging my feet on it for far too long.

Added YTD: 70.91 yards Used YTD: 81.75 yards Reduced Stash by: 10.84 yards Obviously, the design wall hasn't changed any either. It is the same as last week.



Linking to Fabric Report 14, #19" at Patchwork Times, though I'm not sure why. Just don't want to break my record. lol.  Also linking to Design Wall Monday #7 at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

  1. It is sad that once the gardening season arrives we aren't given just a little more time in the day to sew and quilt. It's wonderful to be outside, though! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sewing machine wasn't turned on much last week either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the treasures on your wall. Will be reading back to see what you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your design wall looks like mine - more than one project going. Keep plugging away at them and I will too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.