Saturday, March 5, 2016

March OMG Goal

Just one goal this month because I think it's going to be a tough deadline to complete. I want to finish the Summer Crossroads quilt. The picture below is one I posted in early January and I am farther along with it now, but everything is also packed away right now. That's just one of the reasons it is going to be a tough goal. The other one is that we are well into spring and soon I will be spending hours every day in the garden instead of the sewing room.



My goal is to just get the pieced top finished. At this time, I am planning on doing some applique on the borders, but that could change after the top is pieced also.

Speaking of the garden, we both spent all day doing yard maintenance and didn't begin to make a dent in the work that needs to be done. Hopefully, we can get some tilling and planting done tomorrow, and then it's supposed to start raining. Talk about deadlines!

Linked to:
Red Letter Quilts OMG, It's March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.