Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Quick Nine Patch

Began and Finished 2008

I made one of these as a present for a new mother, as it had the colors she wanted to blend her nursery colors with her little boy's room. Having more fabric, I made one for myself, only full size instead of the twin I made her. But now Hubby has claimed it for his recliner napping.

The back is plain muslin, which I've discovered is my favorite backing. I like the crisp feel of it when sleeping under a quilt. The quilting on this on is simple lines at the top of every row and around the border.

Marti

2 comments:

  1. Your guilts are beautiful. My daughter made me one similar to this--Fred uses it for his napping too even though there is a nice big afghan nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Photos are deceiving though, I still consider myself a beginner. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.