Tuesday, April 26, 2011

15 Minute Challenge

I finally did it! I did at least fifteen minutes every day this week.

Tuesday, April 19 - trimmed HSTs and sewed blocks together
Wednesday, April 20 - same
Thursday, April 21 - same
Friday, April 22 - same
Saturday, April 23 - same
Sunday, April 24 - same
Monday, April 25 - same

Yippee!

Yesterday I said it was finally raining. It lasted all of two or three minutes. Every time the radar shows a big storm coming this way, it either separates and goes around us, or it changes direction before getting to us. That was probably a good thing yesterday as there were a reported 18 tornadoes in the area.

Check out Kate's blog, Life in Pieces to see how many people have taken up the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Marti, 7 out of 7!

    I'm ready for the rain to go away for a few days! I'd gladly send it your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You're an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marti and thanks for stopping by. Your comment about fudge , brownies and rocky road made me laugh. I've put on at least 5 pounds in the last week so it's probably time to stop eating.

    You got 7 from 7 days of sewing so this week I think you win!I'd love to see pictures of your HST quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.