Tuesday, May 3, 2011

15 Minute Challenge

I haven't done much this week. You'd think I would be on a roll from last week. But I did do something besides work on the HSTs. I decided to take the leap into paper piecing. It seems like a good thing to do on trips, so we'll see.

Tuesday, April 26 - No sewing. I think I went shopping.
Wednesday, April 27 - Sewed HSTs into strips
Thursday, April 28 - No sewing. Worked in garden
Friday, April 29 - No sewing. Worked in garden
Saturday, April 30 - No sewing. Cleaned house
Sunday, May 1 - Cut diamonds out of paper.
Monday, May 2 - Cut fabric into strips for paper piecing.

Check out Life in Pieces to participate in Kate's challenge.

Marti

15 Minute Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Some progress is better than no progress. It's that time of year for garden work. If it was pretty it's hard to stay in side. Good luck for having more sewing time this next week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.