Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kate's 15 Minute Challenge for September 20, 2011

It's been a long week, but it ended with 1.25 glorious inches of rain Sunday night. I'm feeling tons better and have even done some sewing this week with the shopping bags, so I'm posting my 15 Minute Challenge Report again. I've continued measuring my stash too and am on the home stretch there I think.


Last Tuesday, Brownie called and asked if she could move back home until she could find a job here, so Saturday I rented a trailer and we drove to Oklahoma to pick up her stuff. It was dry and yellow from here to Okmulgee, Oklahoma where it suddenly changed to green everywhere. So for those of you who have been wondering where the rain is, it stayed north of there behind their invisible wall.

Back in sewing related news, my little portable machine is on the fritz. The bigger machine has had tension problems for awhile, and now the serger is messed up too. So we've been discussing trading it all in on another machine. Maybe I can spend this week checking that out.

Check out Kate's blog, Life in Pieces to see how others have been using their 15 minutes a day.

6 comments:

  1. The bags look very nice - I like the drawing on it! And the green is definitely staying on the north-east side of Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back to doing the 15 minute thing. Loved the bags you are making. Hope you can get your machine issues worked out, that's a frustrating problem to have.

    Thanks for checking in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on the shopping bags ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would be too scared to find out how much is in the stash. Maybe machine just needs a service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shopping bags! Hope your machine just needs so TLC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the sewing machine shopping. The thought thrills and terrifies me at the same time.

    Looks like a great week working on the shopping bags especially since you squeezed moving duty in there too!

    ReplyDelete