Tuesday, June 18, 2013

15 Minute Challenge

I've been trying to fit in at least 15 minutes on something sewing related. This time of year with the garden producing more tomatoes, squash, and zucchini than we have ever gotten before, 15 minutes on something else is a lofty goal.

I also decided that I need to concentrate on some finishes instead of being so scattered, and I will not start anything new unless it's a gift, and I do need to make a baby quilt soon. The quilt I've decided to finish next is Brownie's T-shirt quilt. There are other UFO's that are much closer to the finish line than this one, but I made the mistake of showing Brownie what I've done so far, and now she is anxious. So far I just have the blocks made and the general layout of front and back. 




Hmmm, looks like someone should set aside a day for straightening up. Funny how I only notice it in photos.

I am joining Kate at Life in Pieces for her 15 Minute Challenge.

Blessings,
Marti

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea - I must give it a go! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this quilt! Good luck on your challenge! I need to do something similar with all the unfinished projects I have here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be a really great quilt!! I have a huge stack of Harley Davidson t-shirts that I need to make a quilt out of!! Some day :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt layout looks great. good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Five out of seven days is a pretty solid week. The T-shirt quilt looks great. Those are so much fun to make. Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.