Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stash Report Week 28



I actually had fabric in and out this week for a change.







 Our quilt group ran out of the muslin we were using for background. In my linen closet, I had what I thought was a sheet, but it turned out to be some muslin.  I think I put it there so I could find it when I wanted to make a shower curtain.  Luckily, there was more than I needed for the shower curtain, so I cut off a little so our group could finish our quilt.





Linking to Patchwork TimesPatchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. You've got more going out than I do for the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I've got a lot more coming in. And I've got some more that hasn't been counted yet too. Just more clutter!

      Delete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.