Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Week 18 With No Sewing

I'm not going to link to most of the usual places because I have nothing to report. Hubby followed his squirrel into my sewing space and made a royal mess of it, not to mention the noise. So I stayed out of his way and did other things. For most of the week, my knee kept me immobile. I thought a knee replacement might be sooner than expected but it is hurting less today. I am going to post my to-do list so I have goals for next week, though it looks like work will continue up there until it gets hot. Hubby asked me to start unloading my bookcases so he can go around the corner with another wall. The above wall still needs to be stained and finished and then I can start moving things back to that side. My sewing machine usually goes where the stack of mailing boxes is, but I am going to set up my hand quilting frame there so I can sit on the window seat and stitch.

Last Week:

1. Finish backing for Glory Be.

2. Find Bubble Jet and prep white cloth for printing rodeo events silhouettes.

3. Finish purple shopping bag.

4. Build tomato frames I did do this because it was outside.

This is my pepper shade from last week.

5. Level espalier space beside fence.

Back burner:

6. Make dog pillow cover.

7. See if I can get Hubby to see if light fixture can be converted from plug in to wired in. This will not happen, I just don't want to drop it off the list.

8. Reorganize my UFO boxes. Now that Hubby has moved everything, now there are more to reorganize.

9. Find stash of finished hexagons.

10. Put away Christmas decorations.

♥  ♥  ♥   ♥  ♥  ♥    ♥ 

This Week:

1. Level espalier space beside fence.

2. Try out my new flame thrower on some weeds.

3. Move stuff out of bookshelves even though there is absolutely no where to put it.

Back burner:

4. Finish backing for Glory Be.

5. Find Bubble Jet and prep white cloth for printing rodeo events silhouettes.

6. Finish purple shopping bag.

7. Make dog pillow cover.

8. See if I can get Hubby to see if light fixture can be converted from plug in to wired in. This will not happen, I just don't want to drop it off the list.

9. Reorganize my UFO boxes.

10. Find stash of finished hexagons.

11. Put away Christmas decorations.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been staying busy despite not getting to spend as much time in the sewing room. Nice to hear that your knee has not been as sore this week. Your garden is looking great. Have a blessed week, Marti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those garden photos! I love to see how other people solve issues in the garden, and yours looks very neat. - that frame looks very sturdy. Your sewing room is really shaping up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He may have run out of you sewing space for now, but it looks like it's going to be gorgeous once it's all finished. Hope your knee continues to heal and you are getting around much better. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.