Friday, January 28, 2011

Around the Homestead


Snow! And the temperature is 65°. So ok, it's not snow, it's insulation. We had twelve inches blown in the attic. It's white and it looks like tv snow when it drifts down every time we pull down the attic stairs.


And with this nice weather, Hubby tilled part of the garden and we planted a row of onions.


My New Year's goals, or resolutions, are not going well.

I went to Walmart in my search for blue and tan border fabric, and came home with these


What can I say? They jumped in the basket and I didn't have the heart to make them leave.

The diet is going, if not going well. We ate at I-Hop last night, and one meal alone destroyed my calorie count.

Until next time, may you have blessings and self-control,
Marti

2 comments:

  1. Aren't resolutions made for breaking? Anyway, as Scarlet would say "I''ll worry about this tomorrow" or some such wording. You do have to watch that fabric, it will get into your cart every time you aren't paying attention.

    Really nice fabrics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this post. Tell me more about the insulation. DIY or not? Did you add to existing or was this the first application?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.