Tuesday, July 12, 2011

15 Minute Challenge July 12

I did a little better this week; at least I have something to report. The unrelenting heat has slowed the garden production so I'm actually spending less time outside every day. I water and the next day I can't even tell it. The poor cat goes into the garage about 10 a.m. and won't come out until 6 p.m. I shouldn't have bragged that he never leaves our yard anymore because he has been disappearing at night. I hope he's in search of a cool place to sleep and not out looking for trouble. So far, he is none the worse for wear the next morning.

Tuesday - Worked on HSTs
Wednesday - Worked on HSTs
Thursday - I have no idea what I did
Friday - Worked on HSTs
Saturday - No sewing
Sunday - No sewing
Monday - Worked on paper pieced stars

To see what others are doing with their 15 minutes, check out Life in Pieces.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Not a bad week at all! and in the middle of the summer heat too! Hope the cat's doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'I have no idea what I did' day. I have days like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It cracks me up that you're all sweltering over there when we're freezing over here. I could do with a little warm right now.

    Progress is progress. Looks like your HST's are coming along nicely. I hope some cooler weather is coming your way this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 out of 7 days is not shabby. I can relate to your "I have no idea" comment. There are some weeks that I sit down to do my report and for the life of me can not remember what I did all week.

    Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will notice I am not rushing to the head of the line to post anything I have done - much less in 15 minutes. That one would be easy - read things on the computer. See - it's all your fault! I knew it wasn't because I am basically lazy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.