Tuesday, June 28, 2011

15 Minute Challenge, June 28th






I don't have much to share today. I worked hard on the bow tie quilt until the top was finished. Then I cut fabric for backing and binding and put it away until I know who I am giving it to and can make the label.

It was my Girls' Weekend, so I don't have much on my 15 Minute Challenge. I didn't even look at quilts on our trip.


Take a look at Kate's blog, Life in Pieces to see how others have taken up the challenge.

So, nothing on my design floor, nothing added to my stash, and only two yards used.



2 comments:

  1. The bowtie quilt is lovely. I like the piano keyboard border. Nothing in and a little out is still a good stash management week, especially since you didn't have the opportunity to do much sewing last week.

    Hope your girls weekend was fun. Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just need to take a break. It's good to get away with friends.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.