Tuesday, March 5, 2013

15 Minute Challenge

I really thought I'd be quilting by now, but I'm still putting the top together. I did have a couple of sick days in there, and one lazy day too.



Kate has been talking about organization lately, and I thought I'd show the sewing cabinet my mother gave me.



A couple of the drawers have pegs for spools of thread.



And a couple of drawers have sliding trays.



I'm linking to Kate's 15 Minute Challenge at Life in Pieces. See you there!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. more than half is good -- love the sewing cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sewing cabinet is great! I wish I had something like that for my threads and other notions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sewing cabinet! I'm green with envy right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sewing chest is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sewing cabinet- especially all the special drawers and cubbyholes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I love that cabinet. It is so great! Yes, jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool cabinet. You did really well this week. I'm looking forward to seeing your Little Glory all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful cabinet! Lucky you to have such a special piece.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful sewing cabinet. it must be a great help with the organizational aspect of your studio.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.