Sunday, December 31, 2017

Stash Report Time

This week I've been unpacking fabric. Some boxes are clearly marked "Fabric" so I found most of my stash. I think. Then there are the boxes marked "Canning Jars" which I needed this week. Lucky I did, because sandwiched between jars were folded fat quarters. I must have run out of packing material when I packed that box almost two years ago. So I could be coming across hidden bits of my stash for the next year.

Looking back at my last stash report in February 2015, my total was 348.5. Today it's 219. So there is a little over 100 yards somewhere, more actually since I've bought fabric in the last few months and it is added to the new total. Probably in the last place I'd think to look. Instead of taking up where I left off in March 2015, I am starting over, and will add in the old stash numbers as I come across it.



Linking to:
Sunday Stash at quiltpaintcreate.

5 comments:

  1. You are a brave woman counting all your stash. I likely have 200 yards tucked away in the dining room because it didn't fit in the sewing room. You probably will find bits and pieces for a while. Glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems like a reasonable place to start for this next year. Looking forward to seeing what shows up under your needle (and saw?) this next year. Have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚Happy New Year
    * Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It gives me a sense of making progress if I see the total decrease during the year. I hope to make a bigger dent in it this year. My quilts may not match very well, but the fabric will be used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a nice stash amount, and that can be used in lots of projects this year. =) I have to go looking for my wide-mouth jars this week. All I've found in the garage is the others, and they won't do for the chicken we're canning! It goes in fine, but getting it back out? Not so easy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.