Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sewing Report Sunday Week 16

If I wore a hat, it would be off for all the grandparents who are raising their grandchildren. Daughter has worked seven days this week so we have been babysitting seven days and it is exhausting. She gets off at noon today and then has two days off. While the rest of the world is ready to get back with people, I am ready for some social distancing! Needless to say, there hasn't been much sewing going on this week and no fabric used.




Linking to:


2 comments:

  1. I had a child at an older age, and it is tough. There were times I wondered if I would get through the energy that she had. LOL But, then she would make me laugh and I was doing better. Enjoy your time to yourself and relax and sew some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very full week. Enjoy your two days of social distancing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.