Sunday, April 12, 2020

Sunday Sewing Week 15

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the day, whether it is watching the grandkids through the windows or enjoying a quiet day by yourself. Since our grands live here, we have been doing a lot more Easter activities this week beginning with the first Passover and ending with a risen Jesus and a hollow tomb. Today will end with an Easter egg hunt which they already understand.

Needless to say, there hasn't been a lot of sewing this week. I did make more masks for the nursing home, this time for the residents. I also did some simple sewing for the boys and Easter, which used some fabric but didn't require much effort.



Linking to:


3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a very happy Easter. It was too nasty here for Easter Egg hunts. Thankfully the SIT didn't mind not having one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marti! I love your little check mark widget in your sidebar to check off finishes! I have not seen that before.

    YOur 15 minutes report is very near my percentage. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.