Sunday, May 9, 2021

May One Monthly Goal

Word to the wise: Don't make any plans for the first month after your spouse retires.

Hopefully, Hubby's enthusiasm for getting things done around the house has waned and I can have my own To Do list for May. I will admit though, it is nice to be able to put the car in the garage and to have an organized desk again. All of the raised beds have been moved and partially filled with new garden soil, and two beds are planted. The stock tank water garden has been moved, repaired, and filled again. The old stock tank has also been moved to the far side of the barn.

You might remember that we spent the first week of April with my mother and now I am planning her 90th birthday party. We are having a family only birthday at her house followed by drive by birthday greetings. If anyone has done a drive by birthday party, tell me what worked and what didn't.

Since I didn't accomplish anything sewing related in April, I am repeating it as my May goal even though I've missed the linkup deadline. I should shelve it since it is not on my PhD list, and I am running out of time before my next eye surgery, but I'm afraid if I don't continue, it will be harder to get back to it. So for May, I want to get all the blocks made for Glory Be! That's the blocks, the whole blocks, and nothing but the blocks!



1 comment:

  1. Well you have been very busy and hope you will be able to enjoy your to do list this month. Great blocks you are working on. Love the colors. Have a lovely week. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.