Sunday, February 17, 2019

Week 7 Sewing Reports of 2019

It has been a work on the house week, not a work on quilts week. I didn't use any fabric this week, nor did I add any. But I did get in one day with a little hand stitching while sitting with mother-in-law at the nursing home, but the light wasn't good and I when I got home, I had to rip out nearly everything I put in. So in a way, that doesn't even count. I need to load up my EPP (English Paper Piecing) case to do at the nursing home next time. My sewing time success rate dropped to 70%, and I just hope I can keep it from dropping lower. It's a good thing that my sewing goals won't be brought up in a job performance meeting!





Linking to:
15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate

3 comments:

  1. Good lighting is essential. I finally bought one of those little expandable LED lights from Nancy Notions to travel with (it fits very nicely in the camera or computer bag. You should check one out (Super Bright LED Portable Lamp - $13.00). Hope this week is better for stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, something you don't need to see well with works in nursing home. I would crochet when I visited mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will all have those weeks. Hopefully life will get back to normal and you can get back to sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.