Sunday, February 3, 2019

Week 5 of 2019 Stitching Reports Sunday

I don't know if I mentioned what a big difference my new glasses made. When looking straight ahead, my double vision is usually corrected. I still have the macular pucker wave and offset blur, but that is so much better than two distinct images. So a big YAY there! I can even use saws again. I know, that has nothing to do with sewing, I just thought I'd throw that in, especially since using the table saw took up more of my time this week than the sewing machine. There were a couple of days I worked on the house from the start of my day to the end of my day, but I did manage to get in five days of sewing this week. I'm behind on my goals, but maybe I'll catch up soon.

I'm still above my goal of 70% sewing for the year too.



Nothing has changed with my stash, but I hope to work on a quilt back tomorrow, so my report will finally show a change next Sunday.



Linking to:
15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces

2 comments:

  1. Yay for new glasses! Especially if you are using sharp cutting tools. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the new glasses have made life better for you. Considering how much other stuff you have going on with the house, you are doing really well on finding those few minutes to stitch most days.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.