Thursday, January 31, 2019

Depression Block Flimsy Makes Me Happy

I didn't think I was going to make my January goal. After toiling over making the blocks, I thought joining them into rows and then joining the rows would be a piece of cake. It was much easier, but still a little time-consuming and I just finished the flimsy tonight (the 30th). I haven't ironed it yet, but maybe tomorrow if I can find a place big enough (and clean enough) to let it drag the floor over the ironing board.



January OMG (One Monthly Goal) is DONE! On to the back for February.

Linking up to:
One Monthly Goal January Finish Link-up at Elm Street Quilts

4 comments:

  1. This is really lovely. We must like the same colors because your scraps looks the same as mine. Who is the lucky person to get this when it's quilted? Are you going to keep it for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a amazing quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your quilt top Marti. It looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a beautiful finished flimsy and on making the January OMG!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.