Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sewing Report Sunday Week 3

I wasn't going to make a post for todays report because I usually write my report on Saturday night, and I didn't think there would be any change to the week before. I've been working on my cross stitch, so no fabric bought or used, and at the time I thought of writing this post, nothing had changed with my 15 Minutes of Sewing. But then it changed. Yesterday was a day for working on the house and I never had time to sit down and stitch. So the 100% success rate roll I was on has broken, and now I need to update my report.





I'm joining these linky parties. Come join us!
15 Minutes of Stitching at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just can't get to the sewing room. Hopefully you made really good progress on the house, so that won't be a distraction for much longer. You still had a good week on the stitching front.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get some stitching in last week, and this week, but don't have much to show for it. Maybe next week.

      Delete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.