Sunday, March 17, 2019

It's Time for Sunday Sewing Reports for Week 11

Hubby was gone all week and I planned to get so much done, or at least so much more than I actually did. It was an enjoyable week, eating what I wanted to eat and when I wanted to eat it - that's always a treat. Watching chick flicks every evening while I sewed. But the downside was the loneliness and I was happy to see him pull into the driveway on Friday evening.

One thing I planned to do, but didn't do, was work on my OMG quilt project. I just never made it upstairs. After working in the house all day, I just wanted to relax in front of those chick flicks at night. So no fabric used this week. I don't know why I even bother to put this report on here each week since it hasn't changed since the first of the year. I kept up my yearly success rate with my cross stitch project and was happy to see it come back up with regular stitching.





Linking to:
15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate

3 comments:

  1. Just remember, to everything there is a season, so maybe you just have to wait for the season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you are getting in some handwork most days. Sometimes you have to switch it up. At some point you'll be more than ready to get back into the sewing groove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good reports on all of them. It's nice to see that nothing in and nothing out balances!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.