Saturday, March 2, 2019

Week 9 Sewing Reports of 2019

What a week! Hubby was on a business trip for a few days and I thought I would get soooo much done. I did get some work done on the closet. Or reworking. Too bad there isn't a woodworking equivalent to a seam ripper. I spent another day with my mother-in-law and one day shopping for tile. That'll eat up a day or two.

With every evening free, I got in quite a bit of cleaning and hand stitching, so my stitching report is back at my goal of 70%. I almost bought some fabric while I was in Waco, but I didn't really have time to go to a fabric store and I wanted to double check my stash before I accidentally bought some of the same colors. So my stash report still hasn't changed.





Linking to:
15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could be so strong in resisting buying fabric! Good luck with the house work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed that you know your whole stash! Great job avoiding the purchase until you know what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a very, very busy week, but you were still really productive on a lot of fronts. Congrats on being back at 70% on your stitching time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.