Saturday, March 2, 2019

March One Monthly Goal



My February One Monthly Goal was to make the backing, binding, and five pillow cases for my Depression Block Quilt. I didn't get one thing done on that list, so it will be my March OMG too. Hubby has another business trip this month and hopefully I won't have to work on the house while he is gone this time.

I will continue to work on my cross stitch project a few evenings a week, but I'd like to put it on the back burner for awhile. One thing I have discovered about myself is that the more projects I have going, the less likely I am to finish any of them. For February, I'd like to concentrate on finishing the Depression Block Quilt.

Linking to:
One Monthly Goal March Link up at Elm Street Quilts

1 comment:

  1. Lovely quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.