Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Stash Report Week 2

Without the internet reminder, I completely forgot about the stash report.  I don't know why as that is what I was working on when the internet went down.

I bought fabric last week, but didn't really use any.  I know that sounds vague, but i bought the interfacing to use for my design wall, and so it is hung, and therefore used, but it's not working well, so it won't be used long.  That's why I didn't add it as being used.



Linking this to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you will find another use for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always a use for interfacing, right? The lady who quilted the t-shirt quilt said it's a dream to quilt with.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.