Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stash Report, Week 3

Finally, finally, finally, I have 0 in and something out.  It's been awhile since I could say that.  I'm still behind for the month and year though.

I intended to make a sheet facing today that would have used quite a bit, but I just didn't get around to it.  Maybe tomorrow.  At least I got all the Christmas decorations into the attic.  I've also been going through past stash buster reports and have made a spreadsheet that plugs in all my totals, so maybe this year I can see what kind of progress, or lack of, I've made.



I'll link up to Patchwork Times whenever she makes her post. How did you do this week?

4 comments:

  1. Your numbers are moving in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I can keep it up. I still haven't finished inventory on the stash so that number will increase as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are braver than I am! I really don't want to know how much fabric is in really my stash. Year by year is bad enough, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that's what I was doing too. But I wanted to know if I was really making a difference in the stash and not just in the fabric I was adding. Besides, I'm anal like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.