Thursday, January 14, 2016

Q1 2016 Finish-Along Goals


I hate to keep repeating myself, but I want 2016 to be the year of the finished quilts. I still have plans to start one or two, but my priority is on finishing the ones I've already started.

There is a group of quilters who have a quarterly sign-up list to motivate and give accountability for those of us trying to set goals to finish those UFOs. So today I need to put in writing the things I want to complete before March 31, 2016. Once it's in writing, there are no take-backs, so I don't want to bite off more than I can handle.

1. From another post, my goal for January was to finish the Donation Quilt. I'm almost finished, so I have no doubt I will finish that long before the end of January.



2. Another almost finished UFO is my Around the World from the Couch.


3. Another close but not complete is this Double Irish Chain. My goal for this quarter is to get the top complete. I can't pin or quilt it for quite awhile.


4. And here's the one I'm going out on a limb to complete, but again, just the top. The Summer Crossroads Quilt. The quilting will have to wait until the frame can be set up.



Linked to:
Clover and Violet Q1 Finish-A-Long Goals

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I very much like your Trip Around the World. Good luck with all your goals. I've just got two items on my Q1 list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All nice tops but for some reason the little donation
    quilt just speaks to me. Good luck on our finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #3 the very best. The colors are awesome.

    Have a fabulous day Marti. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Marti - That is a lot of great looking quilt tops you have going there! Best wishes in meeting your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One down and three to go. You are off to a great start for the quarter. Which one is your next priority?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.