Friday, January 15, 2016

Scrappy Stars

Begand and Finished 2016



In this post I named this quilt as my January goal. I finished it early too! Yay! Now if they would all be this easy....

After washing, it didn't look too bad. I think it will make a good donation quilt. You can read more about the start of this quilt here.




Linking to:
Finish it up Friday at crazy mom quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? 53 at Confessions of a Fabric Addict January Finish Party at Red Letter Quilts



paper pieced stars, quilt as you go

15 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job. Love this.

    Have a terrific day Marti. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt! I love your border quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty quilt. You sure are talented. Thanks for visiting our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty - I love the way quilt as you go looks on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea it's done! And it looks great. (I know there were things you were unhappy about but really, it does look great!) Someone will appreciate it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful quilt. Give yourself a pat on your back. Congratulations Kathleen Mary
    https://kathysnest32.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great. I like the blue colors and the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I think it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks wonderful, on both sides! If you want to donate it to me, I'd be happy to have it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the finish! It turned out nicely, front and back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way the back looks! It's just as pretty as the front!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! This is really going to make someone happy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.