Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sewing Reports on a Lovely Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I hope your day is beautiful and filled with joy. My girls are far away but my brother-in-law and his wife are coming for an unexpected visit. After I post this, I need to get busy. I had hoped for an afternoon of sewing, but yesterday's glorious weather found us working outside, so today we need to catch up on our house project. Yesterday, I was going to mark some flowers for collecting seed, but people were parked on the street waiting for me to leave so they could take pictures of their kids in our flowers, so I held off because there will probably be more people stopping by today. The bluebonnets are really past their peak, but they still look okay. So far, it's a little hazy outside, but it's supposed to clear and be a sunny, if windy, day.

This has not been a good sewing week, I'm afraid. Weekends are for physical labor, and even though Hubby was supposed to be on holiday Friday, he spent half the day catching up on paperwork, and so did I. A couple of our doctors' offices have been bought by a major hospital chain and the new bills are severely lacking in detail. It's really hard to match them to the right explanation of benefits from the insurance company. I found a mistake, my mistake, that will get us a nice refund; I just hope it isn't a huge hassle getting it back.





I'm joining the usual Sunday linky parties:
15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to balance all the stuff that needs to get done and work in some stitching time. Hope this week is better on the stitching front.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.