Sunday, December 27, 2015

Slow Sunday Stitching

After spending Christmas with our daughter and son-in-law in St. Louis, we are on our way home. We left at 8am and are just to Tulsa at 4pm. It's been white-knuckle driving through the rain the whole time. We would have waited one more day but oldest daughter has to go to work tomorrow. Also, we heard that a tornado hit near the storage place where we left the trailer and we want to see if there is any damage.

While Hubby drove, I've been stitching.



After taking my turn at driving and then trying to figure out how to get pictures on here from my phone, I see I loaded the blurry pictures. Sorry, but I'm not doing it over now.

Edited after we got home: I changed the photo. We drove by the rv storage lot on our way home and the trailer is still upright. We'll check it out better tomorrow in the daylight and hopefully it will have stopped raining by then. A neighbor told me that 100 homes were damaged but we didn't see any sign of damage on the highway.



Linking to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.

6 comments:

  1. I hate driving in this kind of rain. Be safe and I hope your trailer is okay. Got my fingers and toes crossed.

    Have a fabulous rest of the day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is miserable driving in that stuff. We came back from OKC yesterday and the rain was blinding at times. Hopefully you won't have to dseal with the blizzard conditions in the panhandle, it's supposed to be bad. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get home safely, I drive white kniukle in hard rain too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got home ok. Blessings for the New Year.
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather has been crazy this year, and the recent tornados very destructive. I'm glad you made it home safely and that your home and trailer were not damaged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking of you when I heard about all the storms around Texas. Hope you and your loved ones are okay!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.