Monday, December 28, 2015

What is on the Design Floor Today



I took these coasters to my daughter's house. I thought she might want to make some, and she did. She bought Christmas fabric so she can make them with the ladies in her in-law family. Then she found some Walking Dead fabric and bought that too so she could make coasters and pot holders for herself, her sister-in-law, and some friends at work. She made them with three folded hexagons instead of six so she could fussy cut the fabric.






I hear people on tv and radio talk about Walking Dead, but I've never watched it. Lil was convinced that we would like it if we just watched the first show. I had my doubts and asked her if the show was about zombies because I didn't think I wanted to watch a zombie show. It's not ALL about zombies she said, it has an ongoing plot and other things. So we watched the first episode while we were there. As far as I can tell, it's a show about zombies, and yes, it has on ongoing plot about a guy looking for his family and killing zombies all along the way.

I think we are not the target audience for this show. I'll watch Longmire and she can watch zombies.



Linking to:
Monday Making 9 at Love Laugh Quilt
Main Crush Monday 14 at Cooking up Quilts

9 comments:

  1. Too cute, and I'm with you on Longmire. Love that show.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I'm not the zombie type. None of my grandchildren watch it. And they range from 24 to 14 yrs of age. Obviously someone beside our daughter watches it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'd watch Longmire before zombies too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun coasters. I don't watch the zombie's either. I've never seen Longmire and as we don't have Netflix, probably won't. From the Wikipedia write up it sounded pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A melhor saída é seguir em frente com motivação.
    Feliz Ano Novo
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm amazed that you can buy material with a zombie theme - the coasters work really well. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never watched the Walking Dead either and it doesn't sound like anything I would be interested in. :) But the coasters look good with the fabric your daughter used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I watched the first episode, too...and while it's a really well-written and well-produced zombie show, it's a zombie show, period! I just found it a little too violent for my sensitive stomach!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.