Sunday, December 13, 2015

Stash Buster Report December 13, 2015

No quilt fabric coming in this week, so that's a good thing. I had to say no quilt fabric because I did buy a quarter yard of some fabric to cover speaker doors. But that doesn't count, right? I didn't think so.


Not much fabric out either as I have mostly been using fabric I cut last week.

I've been trying to work on this quilt every day and set a goal of eight blocks per day, but there were several days that didn't see a single block completed. Life does get in the way some weeks and this was a hum-dinger. Better luck next week.





Linking to Stash Report at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Some weeks are just that way, but any progress is good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life! Would be nice to be able to sit and make quilts and not worry about that thing called life! Any amount of time we can spend sewing is good. Merry Christmas Marti, and a very blessed New Year

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.