Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sewing Report Sunday

This is just a driveby report today. I'm supposed to be insulating a closet right now. I would have skipped it but then I remembered that I both bought and used fabric this week. No sewing though. So how did I use fabric? That is a post for another day - if it is successful. The fabric I bought is for clothing, not quilting, so maybe it doesn't belong on this report either. But buying is buying, right?




Linking to:
15 Minute Challenge at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate

6 comments:

  1. I count my fashion fabric as yardage in, but I don't know that everyone does that. I don't know how many of us sew clothes???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know either and I probably shouldn't be counted among those who sew clothes. I should be in an "attempts to sew clothes" group.

      Delete
  2. Yes it's fabric. Good for you.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not sure it was good though. I just couldn't pass up a discount.

      Delete
  3. Well at least you had a partial offset on the fabric in with fabric out. Hope you can find some time to stitch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave up counting my fabric a few years ago. Thank you for the comment on my blog: I donate my clothes when they become noticeably loss. I think I am moving away from Facebook too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.