Saturday, June 2, 2018

Scrappy Saturday and Sewing Room Sunday

On the few days this week that I did any stitching at all, I worked on the Ferris Wheel blocks. I used the last white center yesterday and I'm not sure where I got it. I think it may have been Kona White, so I'll check at the LQS tuesday.



I decided to add on to this post instead of starting a new one for the piddly amount of sewing I did this week. I didn't add or substract any fabric from my stash, and I only sewed three days this week, and that was on the EPP Ferris Wheel. I didn't keep track of my time either because there was so much stopping for this and that.

Since we goofed off yesterday, this will be an afternoon of work, and I am sooooo sunburned from yesterday! Have a good week everyone.

Linking to:
15 Minute Challenge at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate
Scrappy at soscrappy

4 comments:

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.