Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sewing Report Sunday Week 25

Neither of my sewing reports have changed since last week, but you wouldn't know that because I didn't post it last week. lol

Last week, my daughter came to visit and she brought the two boys she is adopting. They were into everything and it was busy and stressful. I think both of us were exhausted when they left. Do you know how you childproof a construction site? Don't let children in! But Brownie wanted to see the place so we did the best we could trying to keep the boys safe.

For the last two weeks, I didn't buy, bring in, or unpack any new fabric, so those numbers haven't changed at all. In the sewing challenge, I didn't do anything last week either. I didn't even go upstairs. We're on the every other night mowing schedule again and on my off night, I am just staying cool inside. The week before though, I sewed for four out of seven days.

Not sewing all week, my success rate dropped to 64% and my stash total remained the same at 378.50 yards.

If you are one who likes Wordpress better than Blogger, I am having a problem editing Wordpress and I haven't checked to see if the comments are broken too. Let me know if you have a problem please.

Even though I have nothing to add, I'm going to link anyway. One of my 2018 resolutions was to keep up with these two linkys this year.

Check out these two blogs to see what other people have really accomplished.
15 Minute Challenge at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate

3 comments:

  1. I prefer Wordpress, as I am on Wordpress, but it wouldn't allow me to leave a comment on WP. I can only see the home page, not click through to comment. Anywho, hope you get to sew this coming week! I have had a 2 week hiatus from sewing due to vaca and ennui, but now I am getting back to form!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like have has been very busy and will stay that way while you have to mow. Hope you can fit in some stitching time over the holiday week sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that youth use excel to manage your progress. I am changing to that.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.