Monday, March 23, 2015

Card Trick

Began and Finished 2015



Yesterday, I got the Card Trick quilt back.  Another member of our group quilted it, and she did a great job on it.  I think it was all done using a walking foot on her Bernina.  While resizing the photos, I see there are loose threads on it.  Sorry.  But I'm not putting it back up to retake the photos. ;)  One of the group leaders wants to take it to guild meeting tonight, so I put the binding on last night.

This card trick quilt is done in browns with a white background and I had in mind that it was for a man.  The group decided to donate it to a therapeutic riding center for their annual fundraiser.




Today's plan is to get out my folding tables so I can sandwich the Around the World.  But first I need to make some finger foods for tonight's meeting.

I'm linking to Design Wall Monday #36 at Patchwork Times and checking out what other people have been working on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.