Sunday, March 29, 2015

Quilting Fabrics Stash Report, Week 13

Hard to believe it's already thirteen weeks into 2015. But the weather is approaching hot and winter is definitely behind us. I am finally showing negative numbers across the board in my stash report. It is a little misleading because it's not all fabric used; some of it is fabric just moved to another location. But I'll take it. I'm pleased that I have stuck with keep up with a report this long too.



Linking to Fabric Report #28 at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great on your stash report! I wish my numbers looked as good.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.