Sunday, December 20, 2020

Reporting Sewing for Week 51 of 2020

This week has been cold and windy, just perfect for staying home and stitching.  Hubby and I ventured out to the not so big city to the north of us today and the traffic was horrible.  I'm so glad our shopping is done for the rest of the year!  Now if I can just find the gifts I bought this summer.

I started stitching again just in time to end the year and my success (or lack thereof) shows it.  But for the last two weeks, I have gotten in 14 days of sewing time.  But now I am primed to start the new year, so all good.


I am once again joining Kate at Life in Pieces for her weekly stitching report.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on logging in 14 days of daily stitching again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life takes us in different directions then we expected. You've had one of those years. So getting back into the groove is no small thing. Look forward to seeing more progress next year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.