Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sewing Reports for Week 6 of 2021

This was another week of where-did-the-time-go. I did get stitching in every day since Saturday, but just barely. With Hubby taking off next week and needing space in the garage, most of my time has been spent sorting and putting back tools in the tool chest. I'd like to say the coming week will be better, but with him here all week, it is more likely that I will be pressed into service.

The stash report is unchanged, but I'm showing it anyway. I plugged in a few numbers in my spreadsheet and I need use an average of three yards per week to achieve my goal of a 15% reduction by the end of the year. I'll try but I'm not optimistic. The stitching report doesn't look as bad as I thought it would after not sewing last weekend. But the two days were split over two reports so it looks a little better.


Linking to:
15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate


3 comments:

  1. Three yards a week is pretty ambitious in my world. Good luck fitting in time next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing a couple of days here and there is just going to happen. You've got great stitching metrics this week. I've given up on the stash reporting, it goes out so much slower than it comes in. Hopefully your guy cuts you a bit of a slack and you can get in some "me time" in the sewing room most days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe not startling, but still progress. I missed a day THIS week. There was just too much stuffed into yesterday already.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.