Tuesday, February 16, 2021

To Do Tuesday

To Do Tuedays has moved. Starting today, it will be hosted by Chrisknits. Thank you again Chris for taking over so To Do Tuesdays can continue.

First, let me show you how I did with last week's goals.

Last weeks goals are done!
    Make 6 more scarf bibs.
I'm really pleased with my new design. It covers the lap better than the ones I made my mother-in-law and I think it will be more versatile. When I made two for my mother-in-law, she had just moved into the nursing home, but was still mobile enough to get around with her walker and she still enjoyed going out to eat. I think those were the only times she used the scarf bibs I made her, and she liked to tie them around her neck like a scarf. These will do that too.



    Finish quilting Jacob's Ladder.
I showed this yesterday, but here is a link if you missed it.
    Rip out stitching from extra pinwheel block so I can reuse the backing
    Use that backing to quilt the eNNxtra square in a square block.
Not only did I get everything on my list done, I got all the square in a square blocks quilted and made a start on the ruler quilting on the pinwheel blocks. Now I need to think of some new goals.

New goals for February 16, 2021

  • Finish ruler quilting pinwheel blocks
  • Join the blocks into rows
  • Make scarf pattern for daughter and scan it into folder
  • Finish borders for Scottish Sun
Linking to:
To Do Tuesday at ChrisKnits

P.S. I wrote and posted this last night but Chris hadn't posted the party yet. When I got up this morning and grabbed the computer, our internet is down. I'm hotspotting off my phone long enough to link up, but then getting off. I hope to visit all the links as soon as I have internet again.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope you are back up and running today! Thanks for linking up, looks like you killed it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So definitely not moving in the right direction as far as power and water. Hopefully by the weekend you start seeing more normal power levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when my internet goes down. We are hoping the electricity stays on -- major part of the ice storm appears to be over (2pm EST) but it's suppose to continue until 5:00 am Friday. If the weather stays cold we won't be going anywhere for a while. I love the idea of your scarf bib. I may need one myself. As much as I try I still tend to spill a bit. On the other hand, that's why I have the best spot treater out there. You got so much done this week! Let's hope we both have success this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.