Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stash Report Week 5

I was surprised to see that I hadn't used more fabric since I had been sewing all week, but most of it was from the scrap boxes, so already counted.



By the way, I've been googling how to embed an excel spreadsheet into a blog, and it appears additional software has to be used. I don't really want to go through all that, so if anyone wants a copy of my spreadsheet, just ask in the comment section and I'll email it to you.

I'll join Patchwork Times #16 after this posts tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. At least you are using some in addition to buying some.

    One way you can share documents is via Google Docs. I'm not sure if it's compatible with Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's one of the methods I found, but you have to download it into Wordpress media add-ons and I couldn't find directions on how to do that. I found another method that stored it in the cloud with a service, but had to jump through a couple of hoops for that too, and since it's just a one time thing, I didn't want to bother with all that.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.