Friday, January 12, 2018

2018 Finish A-Long First Quarter Goals

Leanne at she can quilt posted her 2018 First Quarter Linky the other day. I could just link to my year's UFO goals, but I decided to do a separate post for the Quarterly goals because I've almost finished my January UFO goal and because I haven't found where all my UFO's are packed yet.

1. Double Irish Chain.

2. I would really like to finish my trailer quilt. I keep thinking it will be in the next box I unpack, and so far, it hasn't been found. I never even took a picture of the blocks as I was making them, so I have nothing to show and I can't remember for sure how far along I had gotten on it. So I should mark this as a maybe.  If I can't find the trailer quilt, I'll finish the Jacob's Ladder top.

3. Then there is this little orphan block.



It's been in the way for a few weeks now and I really need to make use of it in something before it gets messed up. I could make a bin for orphans but that would only encourage them to grow. No, I need to do something with it.

So there is my list, and I am linking to she can quilt because I. Am. In!



Now if I can just remember to link up again at the end of the quarter.

2 comments:

  1. That has to be so frustrating to not be able to find any of your projects. Hopefully that problem will go away in time as you get a chance to move into your new place. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scrappy double Irish chain, I hope you will make some progress with that. And I am curious what you'll come up with for the orphan block...
    Thank you for joining us in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.