Sunday, January 21, 2018

End of Week Reporting for the Third Week of January

I had a fairly good week as far as spending 15 minutes in the sewing room. I spent six out of seven days sewing or prepping fabric to sew. I just couldn't work it in on Tuesday when bookkeeping took up my day and fried my brain. I'm keeping a spreadsheet to show how many days of the week I'm sewing, but I think I need to have a page tracking each day. I know I did something Wednesday, but I don't remember now what it was. That sounds like a good rainy Sunday project.  I don't expect to have good numbers next week.  Hubby went on a business trip early this week and brought home a cold.  Today, I woke up with a sore throat.  Drats!

I didn't unpack any fabric this week, at least not any of the quilting cotton I am tracking right now, but I did buy some fabric so I can finish a UFO. The sad thing is that I know I have enough scraps to finish this but I can't find any of my green or orange scraps. So I bought some inexpensive fabric from Walmart to finish this. It is going to be a wall hanging, so a cheaper fabric will be fine.



Linking to:
15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at Quilt Paint Create

4 comments:

  1. You'll find all that fabric eventually. It must be frustrating knowing you have it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're like me. We put things away and then can't find those things.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a good week, till the cold showed up. Mine started with a sore throat, hopefully you'll feel better soon. My Guy started having a sore throat today, he's not real happy with me at the moment. Hopefully you'll still feel like stitching a bit here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marti: I am not organized, you are so lucky to be able to keep track of your spending, I am afraid if I keep track I will have a fatal coronary, UGH.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.