Sunday, January 5, 2020

A New Start for the Sunday Stash

When we were in Branson, I visited Quilts & Quilts Fabric Shoppe. I was only looking for a panel with a travel trailer on it, and while I was searching, so much more jumped in my basket. I hope this is the last new fabric I ever buy, but I know there will be bits and pieces needed to finish quilts.



I have no idea what I'll do with those two fabrics on the right, but aren't they pretty? Luckily, this purchase happened before the first of the year, so I added it into my beginning of the year stash total and don't have to show it as a 2020 purchase. I used a quarter of a yard making backing pieces for the Snowball Blossom quilt. It's not as impressive as cutting all the backing amount, but since I doing the quilt as you go method on this quilt, that's all I used this week.



I'm linking to Sunday Stash at Quilt Paint Create

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to walk out of a quilt store with just one fabric. Love the bright colors in the ones you took home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled when you said more than one pretty fell into your basket. Such pretty fabrics you selected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like the bright colors in all of these.

      Delete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.