Sunday, January 26, 2020

Weekly Reports - January Success

I only used a little fabric this week with the sashing strips of Snowball Blossom But a little is better than nothing, so I'll take it. I did manage to get quilting time in every day even though one day was repair work. Yesterday I planned to stick something in the oven and stitch while it cooked, but I hadn't considered washing dishes and prepping for the next thing to put in the oven. So I barely got in quilting yesterday and wouldn't have if one of our guests hadn't been a quilter. After we had a short show and tell before she left, I sat down for a little "Me" time.



Linking to:
15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate

2 comments:

  1. I bought fabric this week, but I hope it is used in the quilts from the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven days of stitching and fabric out, that's a really good week. Hope next week is as productive.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.