Sunday, January 19, 2020

This Week in Stitches

It was a busy week here and will be busy in the coming week too. We are hosting the amateur radio field day again this year and it will be next weekend. I've been trying to tidy up the living space and do some deep cleaning, along with baking cookies and doing some batch cooking. Sitting around talking makes men hungry. I thought I would spend yesterday quilting, but Hubby had a ham event and the constant shouting (he doesn't think it's shouting, but it is) gets on my nerves. But it is over and I have the space reserved today.

I managed to get in 15 minutes each day, but most days, that's all it was. It makes the report look good, but there isn't much different on the design wall.


I made a couple of borders for the quilt I'm working on, so used just a little fabric. If this year is nothing but finishing UFOs, I don't think I'm going to make my usage goal again this year.


I'm late getting my post done today and will be joining these linkups:
15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate

2 comments:

  1. Those 15 minute sessions do add up over time, but depending what you are working on, they don't look like much. Sounds like this week may not be much better with all the prep work for the meeting next weekend. Hope that's not true and you can get in some good stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up on the fabric yet. If you make backings and bindings for UFOs, that will count for a lot of fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.