Monday, January 4, 2021

Design Wall Monday Week 1 of 2021

If I type 2021 often enough, it might feel like it is really here. 2021, 2021, 2021.

On the design wall today is my Jacob's Ladder quilt. It is facing the wall because I am clipping threads and getting it ready to go to the quilter. I've never done this on the wall, but I like this way much better than laid out flat. It won't work for large quilts, so more backache with those. Next up is the backing for it.


Linking to:
Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

3 comments:

  1. Marti: I am not a quilter but can only imagine how many threads need to be clipped.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of doing it that way, would be way easier on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of getting the loose threads cut off this way. I’ll have to try this. Thanks for linking up with Design Wall Mondays, Judy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.