Sunday, January 3, 2021

Stitching Sunday Week 1 of 2021

This will be a quick post.
We just got back after being with Mom for a few days. She is doing better and will continue with physical therapy, but we all know she just bought a little more time at home. But for now, she is home and happy.

Before we left, I gathered up all my scraps, packed my sewing machine in a carrying case, and planned for a few sewing days while observing Mom. It would have been perfect - if I had packed the right power cord.

Instead, I spent two days sorting and cutting scraps into strips for string blocks. Cutting on her dining room table killed my back though. I won't be doing that again. But I got in two "sewing" days this week, so for the first and maybe only week this year, I show a 100% success rate.



I am joining Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch at Life in Pieces

1 comment:

  1. That's annoying! Glad you made the best of it. Even better that that your mother is doing better. Hope this week has been as good.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.